Sunday, August 01, 2010

take over

Isa 41
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
      Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
      I will strengthen you,
      Yes, I will help you,
      I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
       11 “ Behold, all those who were incensed against you
      Shall be ashamed and disgraced;
      They shall be as nothing,
      And those who strive with you shall perish.
       12 You shall seek them and not find them—
      Those who contended with you.
      Those who war against you
      Shall be as nothing,
      As a nonexistent thing.
       13 For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand,
      Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’

-----------
and we're finally here. on the brink of vietnam--mission trip.

this is our portion, my portion, that indeed my enemies shall be as nothing, as a nonexistent thing.
let us give God our strength, the strength of our right hands, for He is saying He will hold it. And He will increase it. : )

5 comments:

jem said...

like =)

shaowei said...

have a great trip bros!

Ms Teresa Lin said...

Amen! "Yes I will help you" love it! :)

Alice Chua said...

:) Like

"Do not feel abandoned, For I am always with you.. I will not leave you
I cannot leave you for you are my creation & my product"

Amen :)

yk said...

hv a fruitful trip!