Saturday, May 15, 2010

you're faithful.



every day.

***
Your love is the rock that I cling to.
Your name is the tower that I run into.
Your strength is what lives my head when it's bowed low.
Your song is the light that shines through my window.

And like the sun after all of the rain is gone,
The morning without any cloud comes.
With a picture of Your love.
And when I think of the stars so high over me,
The moon in the darkness lets everyone see
A picture of Your love.

After the rain has fallen,
          ...the sweetest name remains on my soul.
After the rain has fallen, after the clouds all roll away,
              ...the sweetest name remains on my soul.

 Cause You're faithful, You're always the same.
Your faithful, know You never change.
Your faithful, You're always good. always good.

Though I walk through the valley of shadow of death,
I have no doubt, You've already gone ahead.
My fire by night, You're my cloud by day.
Though ten thousand fall to my right and my left,
under the shadow of the Most High, I find rest.
My fire by night, You're my cloud by day.

No comments: