Thursday, June 07, 2007

been a good time at work. My mentor's leaving for the Philippines for the whole of next week which means i might or might not have much to do next week. Hm. Well I emailed him to load me with the stuff that I'm cleared to touch. so hopefully. And hopefully I'm on the right track for the Energy Saving stuff I'm working on.

On another note, I've been hanging out with the older folks at my workplace of late... Hong Teck, Raymond and Lay See. :) Very nice person, Hong Teck. Very accommodating. Very giving. :) really thank God for the favor, haha.. just a point I noticed: the topics of the elders tend to talk about health a little bit more. All of them has gone for medical cholesterol check-ups, BMI checks and all that. And they're really careful with what they eat. (Apparently 2 salted eggs can raise your cholesterol level to insane levels--i guess that's why people usually have half a salted egg.)

Met Karen for lunch to settle her sta travel stuff, mostly because my internet was down at work and i badly needed to get out of the office, to breathe some fresh air. Then with my primary school classmate Li Li for dinner at ThaiExpress TBP. Jeremy was there, and Jit Chin also joined in the fun.


Sa-wa-dee-kap!


shiok
jit chin and jem

and the server we had was Vietnamese but we thought he was Thai all along, and asked him a lot of questions about the menu. Hilarious. haha!

peace out!

No comments: