Friday, May 25, 2007

Back from a magnificent spread at one of the Bukit Merah hawker centers.

Met Uncle Yang Hui and Dad for lunch, and we had a pretty amazing talk.

A year of new beginnings and wonders, indeed. :) Brought mum and dad for the last official bs last night. Hope they enjoyed it!

Pastor spoke about the river of living water, touching the river banks and causing trees of Life to sprout on either side. About receiving the blessings of God, the river first at your ankles, then knees, then waist, then finally having to swim as the river of living water carries you through. It's just amazing, and as I look back, I see how much of a river God has provided in my life.

True, some things didn't happen as (I had) planned, but more and more I see the plan and the will of God in my life as it unfolds. True, some things that had happened I can never understand, no matter how much I question (and I still do). Perhaps it's best to just behold the finished work of Jesus, and not worry. For everything happens for the good of the believer.

For now, enjoy, and follow where the river leads me. :)

---------------------------------------
Ex 33:19 And the LORD said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

No comments: