Wednesday, July 20, 2005

teaching teaching

=) My last day here, teaching.=) for now at least. :) Hopefully get more assignments.

Just had a period of maths with 1F. really funny la those buggers. =) To imagine I was amongst the lil imps. *ha!* :) Not sure if i went too fast though. covered algebraic identities with them and they were like huh? 2 more periods with 1G and 1I before I can call it a day. My last lesson at 2pm!

On another note, I called Safe2Travel again and confirmed that I need not pay the admin fee for the visa application! Hmm... I'll call later, check with her again, and go down to tanjong pagar if I need to. Sian. So much travelling these days. =) okie okie...

Had a great time out yesterday too. haha ... went down to town with jem to meet 'mok and smiley' for drinks and chat. haha then headed down to marina bay chin huat live seafood to meet my dsta friends. Ate a lot sial... 12 bucks buffet! Whack whack whack...

No comments: