Monday, June 13, 2005

OBS, Europe and what-nots

Will be off to OBS for the next 5 days!

just sent kai, jin off to Europe. Kai Lynn drove down, and Limin met me and Jem over at the airport. We had supper after that. =) God bless you bros... I know you guys will have a safe and wonderful, blessed trip in Europe. Jin, be nice to Alex k. =)

Yup.. and so the conversation over supper was on BenGen again. And of course, I told them how i felt about relationships and stuff...pre-marital sex, dating... security in Christ. =) Amnon and Tamar... all that was covered in camp which I thought was so pertinent to our everyday existence. The values we live for. The doctrines we follow. yup. =) All of which I would love to expound on ... but it's getting rather late and I have to be up by 6.30 tmw morning..SO... I'll leave this for later. Will give you guys Ben Gen camp services updates as well as the sunday service update when I'm back from OBS k! =)

Alright... you guys take care, stay blessed and keep walking in your full inheritance!

No comments: